About Bob Wetterer...
Bob is a native Cincinnatian. Born and raised on the west side of the city and a graduate of Elder High School he defected to marry an east side girl, Nancy, and has
now been a resident of the Mt. Washington/Anderson area for over thirty years. Bob and Nancy have a daughter, Lauren.
Bob knows Cincinnati!
Bob is very active in his community. As a trustee of the Mt. Washington Community Urban Redevelopment Corporation he can be seen stringing lights along Beechmont Avenue in preparation of the Holiday Walk and also filling in for the big guy in red.
As a active member of the Anderson Township Chamber of Commerce, Bob serves as a trustee and even as a past president. Bob has even been honored to be named Anderson Citizen of the Year.
- Anderson office sales leader 10 years in a row
- Bob is a full-time professional agent with 20 years' experience, averaging 59 transactions per year
- Service-oriented philosophy - treating you, our client, as I would wish to be treated
- The truth - it's the only way I work
- Proven negotiating strategies - in obtaining an offer and securing the best acceptable price for you
- A planned marketing effort to promote and give exposure to your property
- The market facts - to price your home to sell in the least amount of time
- Consistent contact - to keep you updated on market trends and changes, as a buyer or seller
- Committed to: Being a good listener, to understanding your needs, and to keeping you informed throughout the process
The Wetterer Team Members
- Licensed Realtor in Ohio and Kentucky
- Member, National Association of Realtors, Ohio Association of Realtors, Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
- CABR Circle of Excellence, 1994-2010
- Level III: 1999, 2002, 2005
- Level II: 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007
- Level I: 1994, 1995, 2008, 2009, 2010
- OAR President's Sales Club, 1994-2012
- Southern Ohio Association of Realtors Elite Club 1994-2012
- Office Listing Leader: 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999-2007, 2009-2012
- Office Unit Leader: 1995-2012
- Office Sales Leader: 1996, 1997, 1999-2006
- Comey and Shepherd President's Club, 1994-2012
- Relocation Outgoing Referrals
- Founder of Wish Tree Program
- Past President, Anderson Chamber of Commerce - 1995
- Anderson Citizen of the Year - 1998
- Trustee, Anderson Chamber of Commerce 1992-Present
- Trustee of Mt. Washington Community Urban Redevelopment Corporation